Monday, April 21, 2014

Lean UX Manifesto, pdf version

Lean UX is a collection of practices for approaching the design of products and interfaces that draws from lean manufacturing, agile development, and the lean startup movement in its focus on core business-focused principles.

This article explains the core points of the movement and distills it down to 6 points in manifesto format.  I reads like the agile manifesto, talking about preferences, and I think these documents serve nicely as guides rather than checklist.

I wanted something I could post up on my wall next to Nielsen's 10 Usability Heuristics , so I took the manifesto text and turned it into something that I can pin up to my wall.  Hopefully it is useful to someone else.

Lean UX Manifesto, PDF

While I was at it, I did the same thing to the Agile Manifesto.

Agile Manifesto, PDF

EDIT: 4/26/2016

I couldn't find the PDF version of Nielsen's Usability Heuristics, so I re-created that as a PDF as well.

Nielsen's 10 Usability Heuristics, PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment